Sunday, November 22, 2015

Newest Money Maker!

Hey guys,

I know I haven't posted in a while. I manage quite a few blogs and websites (over 30) so I get very busy sometimes. One of the things that I am constantly learning about is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). If you are a website owner, you should be familiar with this. SEO= more exposure, more exposure= $$$.

I was managing one of my pages Madison Alana Jewelry when I noticed that one of the add-ons featured free SEO tools. These tools allowed me to track my page visitors and break them down by location, browser, etc. There are all sorts of goodies on here (see screenshots)

make money online

make money online

make money online



They are giving free trials/accounts but get this..you can make money by signing other people up for the free trials as well! I use the sire to monitor my web stats anyway so why not make money? SEO is super important and money is as well. Grab a bit of both by signing up here:

I want to make money in my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment